CUSTOM SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR CUSTOM NEEDS.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE PROJECT LIFE CYCLE.
The Martech Steel Fabrication Division is located at our Head Office in Castlegar, B.C. The shop incorporates an 8000 sq/ft indoor fabricating area and a large secured outdoor compound.
Our equipment includes:
- 2 1/2 Ton, 5 Ton and 20 Ton Overhead Cranes
- 10’ Shear Capable of Cutting 3/8” Mild Steel
- 125 Ton 10’ Brake Capable of Forming 3/8” Mild Steel
- 66 Ton Hydraulic Iron Worker
- 100 Ton Hydraulic Press
- 18” x 10” Band Saw
- Arc, Mig, Tig and Aluminum Welding Machines
- Plasma and Oxy-Acetelene Cutting Equipment
- 24” x 120” and 40” x 120” Lathes
- 40″ x 120″ Adjustable Gap Lathe
- 48” Milling Machine
- 15 ‘x 30’ Paint Booth
- Radial Drill
OUR PANEL SHOP AT WORK FOR YOU.
OUSTANDING SERVICE AND QUALITY FROM CONCEPT TO COMPLETION.
Pulp and Paper
Mining and Minerals Processing
Food and Beverage Processing
Oil and Petrochemical
Water and Waste water
Secondary Wood products
Security and Entry controls
Design and Fabrication
Drafting and Design services
Specification and Procurement
SCADA System design
PLC, RTU and HMI configuration
Installation and Commissioning
Repair and Maintenance
Protective Relay Panels
Soft Start controllers
Variable Speed Drives