Martech Group of Companies has implemented a strategic approach to workplace health, safety, and injury management. We are committed to providing a healthy and safe work environment for all team members in which injury prevention measures are a priority, with daily safety meetings and risk assessment as well as on-site athletic therapy. Martech upholds COR Certification and complies with and exceeds all WorkSafe BC, federal, provincial, local and industry safety regulations. We have a unique, proactive approach in the prevention of injury to employees, clients, and the public, as well as protecting physical property.
Memberships & Certifications
To be competitive in our market we have established and maintained the highest standards for our work. Safety and reliability depend on well-designed plans and procedures.
To this end we maintain the following Memberships and Certifications:
Martech Electrical Systems Ltd:
- CLR (Canadian Labour Relations)
- ECABC (Electrical Contractors Association of BC)
- CHES (Canadian Healthcare Engineering Society)
- CEDIA (Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association)
- SICA (Southern Interior Construction Association)
- TE Connectivity Certified Network Installers
- CANASA (Canadian Security Association)
- Certified Designer and Installer for Superior Essex PerformaLink® Warranty and Campus Warranty Programs
- COR (Certificate of Recognition) by BCCSA for Occupational Health and Safety Standards
- Gold Seal Certification for Estimators and Project Managers
Martech Motor Winding
Martech Motor Winding is an active member of the Electrical Apparatus Service Association (EASA) as well as the Green Motors Practices Group (GMPG), promoting and improving energy efficiency and reliability in motor-driven systems. Doing business with an EASA Member assures that your equipment will be repaired to exacting standards, using the latest equipment and techniques.
Martech’s Steel Fabrication
Martech’s Steel Fabrication Division has established in-house quality control documents that ensure our product consistency and performance. In addition, Martech’s Steel Fabrication Division is certified to the following standards:
- Canadian Welding Bureau – Certified to CSA Standard W47.1, Division 2.1
- BC Hydro – Certified to Standard Technical Specification E825 R10 in Accordance with AWS D1.2 Structural Welding Code – Aluminum, for the Welding of Aluminum Busbar.
- Canadian Construction Association