is the next step towards full “peace of mind” service.
- Avoid costly unscheduled downtimes.
- Identification of problem “hot spots” prior to failure.
- Early detection enables repairs to be made during scheduled maintenance periods.
- Reported database information tracks recurring weaknesses which may be corrected in future designs.
- Protect your facility against risk of fire and explosion.
- Power factor correction efficiency
- Visual inspection of faulty wiring and electrical connections
- Lightning level efficiency
- Emergency lighting systems
Electrical Safety and Code Compliance
- All electrical components are visually inspected
- Codes compliance and electrical safety for staff will be noted
- Program system verification with operator
- Operation is inspected ensuring all components function as designed
Power Quality Monitoring
- Check the electrical efficiency and quality of your incoming power
- Recommend cost saving and protection options:
- Power Factor Correction
- KVA demand control
- Soft starter applications
- Power harmonics control
- Surge and lightning protection
- PMP Reports
On completion of the inspection, an informative report will be generated and forwarded to the client.
The information is entered into a database to better determine trouble spots. Recurring problems within similar facilities may be predicted ahead of time.