Martech Electrical Systems offers design, installation, repair, testing and maintenance of structured data cabling.
Our Certified Technicians can advise you on a Network Solution that will work for your requirements and budget.
- Advise on the best cable category
- Survey your premises for accurate Network design
- Your complete design will include:
- Cable management
- Patching racks and cabinets
- Cable trunking
- Fiber optic installations
- Electrical cabling requirements
- Fully label your cables
- Provide test results – this is vital in the future-proofing and maintenance of your network
We certify all our installations
Network Cable Installation
After hours scheduling
Product selection for future proofing
Expert designs to accommodate your budget
Covering a wide range of sectors:
- Education / Institutional
Structured Cable Termination
After Data cable installation, our Certified Technicians will terminate the cabling onto the required patch panels and data outlets for all categories of network installations in:
- UTP & FTPO cables
We also secure lock patch panels for Security sensitive sectors and/or networks, like banks.
Data Cabinet Solutions
The design of your Data Network Cabinets and Data Racks are driven by:
The number of cables to be patched into it
The consideration of network growth
Active equipment and fan trays.
We will ensure your
cabinet solution allows
for the data cabinet and
rack to maintain its
- Wall Mounted up to 21U
- Floor Standing up to 47U
Data Cable Testing
Is your Network slow?
Do you have a known network
Need a Network system fault found?
Did you inherit a mess of cabling?
We recommend a
Network Cabling Health Check
- Identify a fault and correct it
- Audit the Network and tidy it up
- Monitor performance
- Ensure your Network is Performing to its design
Our Technicians offer telecommunication cabling services for voice and data to include:
- New builds
- Modifications to existing systems from DMarc point
Telecommunication solutions include:
Overhead cabling solutions
Duct & tub installation and repair
Fault tracing and repairs
Data Cabling installation
Fiber Optic cabling