Martech Electrical Systems Ltd. is currently looking to hire an experienced, team oriented, individual for the role of Site Foreman. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating tasks across multiple sites at our exciting new construction project in South Calgary.
The Full-Time position of Site Foreman will report directly to the Project Manager and will be responsible for all aspects of the assigned project including:
• Coordinating onsite work across multiple sites
• Developing schedules
• Material coordination
• Consulting with the PM, clients, vendors and engineers
• Analyzing project milestones and developing strategies to meet goals
• Monitoring progress and weekly reporting
• Safety requirements are properly met and executed
• Managing the contract and tracking extra work
• Submitting accurate detailed progress claims
• Representing the company in a professional manner
• Working to develop and maintain strong relationships with the client
• Masters Electrical Ticket
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES AND ABILITIES
• Has 5-10 years of commercial experience
• Has experience managing crews ranging from 15-30 teammates
• Has Foreman experience on $1M+ size commercial projects
• Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Has strong communication, leadership and analytical skills
• Ability to problem solve and perform well under pressure
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to resolve conflicts
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to multitask and organize multiple job sites
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Class 5 Driver’s License and clean driver’s abstract
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word processing software; Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software; Microsoft Projects software, and have strong computer skills
Martech Electrical Systems Ltd. offers industry leading compensation and benefits. Wages will be based on the experience/qualifications of the individual.
Email Resumes To:
*Please note, NO WALK-INS OR PHONE CALLS, only those short listed will be contacted to schedule an interview*
Martech Motor Winding – CRANBROOK is looking to hire a Well Pump Installer.
The successful candidate will have the skillset to install, test, maintain and repair water well pumps, piping systems, water filtration systems and equipment, and perform well flow tests to assess well performance. The candidate should be physically fit with the ability to conduct demanding outdoor work, and to lift and carry heavy objects. Reliable with a focus on safety. There is room for advancement for the right person.
This is a Full-Time position that is available immediately. The position is based in Cranbrook, BC reporting to the SeniorCertified Pump Installer. Hours required are from 7am-3:30pm Mon-Fri with minor fluctuations for start and end times depending on jobs/projects.
-Minimum of Grade 12, Well Pump Installer Certificate an asset but will accept 2 + years related industrialexperience. Wage and benefits are based on education and qualifications ranging from $40,000 – $70,000 annually.
-Email resumes to with cover letter and availability
*NO WALK-INS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE, only those short listed will be contacted*
This posting closes: September 30th, 2019