Join our Team!
Motor Winder – Sparwood
We are currently seeking an energetic individual looking for career growth and development to join our Motor Winding Group in our Sparwood, BC office. This position is Full Time.
The position of Motor Winder will report to the Motor Winding Shop manager and will be responsible for:
- Disassembly, testing, rewinding, repairing and re-assembly of Electric Motors, repairing
welders and other electrical equipment;
- Removing and replacing shafts, bearings and other components;
- Readings and understanding equipment manuals, following written and verbal instructions;
- Doing detailed, systematic and accurate recording and documentation of test results and measurements;
- Operating forklift, hoists and associated machinery;
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times;
- Working to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients;
- Managing task schedule to meet critical submission dates;
Qualifications, Competencies and Abilities
- Journeyman Motor Winder ticket OR 3rd /4th year EMST Apprentice status;
- OR equivalent combination of above;
- Ability to read and understand complex drawings and documents;
- Ability to work effectively with other team members;
- Ability to read and understand complex drawings and documents
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Clean Driving abstract, Criminal Record Check required;
- Ability to pass customer based random drug testing procedures
Interested applicants can send their resume to .
Please quote in the email subject line: Motor Winder Application.