Is your Annual Operating Permit in place?
As owner and/or agent for regulated property and equipment, you strive to take pro-active steps and be compliant in order to ensure the longevity of your equipment and continuity of you services and operations.
In this regard, Martech Electrical offers the following services:
- Respond to your requirements for the Annual Operating Permit by guiding you through the application process
- Acting as your Field Safety Representative (FSR), and in this capacity be responsible for the maintenance of all regulated electrical equipment
- Help you comply to the relevant legislation as governed by the British Columbia Safety Authority by completing a primary safety inspection and review of the installation
- Setting up a schedule of repair and maintenance to ensure that all regulated electrical equipment is maintained by, and all regulated work done by qualified individuals
- Satisfy the BC Electrical Code requirements for the maintenance of regulated electrical equipment and facilitating in the ongoing maintenance of said equipment
Benefits of having Martech Electrical act as appointed FSR:
- Assurance that a qualified person is in control of your electrical equipment and system
- Any and all regulated work logged and inspected by Martech Electrical
- Consistency in the maintenance of your electrical equipment and system
- Compliance to The BC Electrical Code, which requires the regular undertaking of maintenance on electrical equipment
- Ongoing maintenance without the need for multiple individual installation permits
- Ensures Due Diligence for achieving compliance
What Added Value does Martech Electrical bring?
- Qualified Technicians with full working knowledge of your specific equipment and system
- Over 30 Years experience from a company that designs, manufactures, distributes, installs, and services electrical systems and equipment in your industry
- Infrared Scanning
- High Voltage Capability