Memberships & Certifications
We realize that to be competitive in our market we must establish and maintain the highest standards for our work. Safety and reliability depend on well thought out and followed procedures.
To this end we maintain the following Memberships and Certifications:
Martech Electrical Systems Ltd:
– ECABC (Electrical Contractors Association of BC)
– CHES (Canadian Healthcare Engineering Society)
– CEDIA (Custom Electrocnic Design & Installation Association)
– SICA (Southern Interior Construction Association)
– TE Connectivity Certified Network Installers
– CANASA (Canadian Security Association)
– Certified Designer and Installer for Superior Essex PerformaLink® Warranty and Campus Warranty Programs
– COR (Certificate of Recognition) by BCCSA for Occupational Health and Safety Standards
Martech Motor Winding is an active member of the Electrical Apparatus Service Association (EASA) as well as the Green Motors Practices Group (GMPG), promoting and improving energy efficiency and reliability in motor-driven systems.
Doing business with an EASA Member also assures that your equipment will be repaired
to exacting standards, using the latest equipment and techniques
Martech’s Steel Fabrication Division has established in-house quality control documents that ensure our products consistency and performance. In addition Martech’s Steel Fabrication Division is certified to the following standards:
- Canadian Welding Bureau – Certified to CSA Standard W47.1, Division 2.1
- BC Hydro – Certified to Standard Technical Specification E825 R10 in Accordance with AWS D1.2 Structural Welding Code – Aluminum, for the Welding of Aluminum Busbar.
- Canadian Construction Association